Monday, April 17, 2017

WIP: IW's Breachers.

Hi guys, Well its been a while but I feel I'm finally back in the grove.

I was up late last night building these little fellas (past 12 on a school nite tut tut), Really enjoyed these minis hardly had any mould lines on them, I'm leaving off the shields and guns to paint separate as i think it will be easier that way.

I've built two squads of ten, First squad with a power fist and two Melta-guns the second with two flamers and a Combi-flamer.


So that's it for now, I still have some Tac's to finish for a complete squad of 15 and i also have a Volkite support squad in the pipe, Happy painting.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Jamie, can't wait to see these painted mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm excited to see where they end up! Glad to hear you are back at it

    ReplyDelete