Monday, April 17, 2017

WIP: IW's Breachers Part 1..

Hi guys, Well its been a while but I feel I'm finally back in the grove.

I was up late last night building these little fellas (past 12 on a school nite tut tut), Really enjoyed these minis hardly had any mould lines on them, I'm leaving off the shields and guns to paint separate as i think it will be easier that way.

I've built two squads of ten, First squad with a power fist and two Melta-guns the second with two flamers and a Combi-flamer.


So that's it for now, I still have some Tac's to finish for a complete squad of 15 and i also have a Volkite support squad in the pipe, Happy painting.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work Jamie, can't wait to see these painted mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm excited to see where they end up! Glad to hear you are back at it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Poops, It's been a while but anything to take my mind off things plus I'm enjoying it again so its all good.

      Delete