Sunday, July 3, 2016

SHOWCASE: Iron Warriors Tribune.

Hi guys this is the new Forge World Tribune mini that's up for sale at Games Workshop/Warhammer right now, Strange that FW are selling their wares down my local GW but I hope this trend if you can call it that continues.

Really like this miniature even though it's the wrong Mk of armour for IW's (my opinion) but I square that by telling myself the Tribune would opt for lighter tartaros pattern armour giving him more speed and agility in close combat.


I tweaked the miniature slightly by first removing the sword and adding a massive maul, very IW's, and also by changing the head to a helmeted warrior, I mean why would you go to battle without one?!?, and finally by placing the Iron Circle auto-mata emblem on the mini's chest plate.

....a few more photo's.




8 comments:

  1. That maul is a great addition! I have to ask where does it come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers I rather like it as well Dave, It's an Ogryn shock maul from 40k Imp Guard.

      Delete
    2. Jamie, thanks I'll be looking at utilising that for my Breachers when I get round to them.

      Delete
  2. Beautifully done, man - the weapon and head swaps are fantastic, and the end result is awesome. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, lovely scheme and adaptations befitting the Iron Warriors. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shityeah dude, I just saw this on facebook, sweet paintjob and that maul is awesome.

    ReplyDelete