Monday, December 30, 2013

Chaplain Demetrios Kit Bash.

Scythes Chaplain............
Demetrios now finds him self to be the head Chaplain for the Scythes of the Emperor Chapter after the demise of first Chaplain Segas at Sotha's last stand before the withdrawal, Demetrios is a troubled soul who is known to be aggressive and hateful, it is said that he carries an "ever present threat of violence" and is always the first marine in any fray, he is very well respected by the Scythes first company.

Hi guys this kit bash chaplain will be my second Scythes HQ model i'll paint and I cant wait, I love the look of him, to me he looks almost gladiatorial with his right shoulder armour that has the extra little plate also the helmet fits perfect for this look in my opinion, its mostly forge world parts with a few GW bits.
Anyhow fellas here's a picture before its painted, hope you like it as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment